A global provider of industrial solutions
TUFF Group is a conglomerate of Energy and Infrastructure companies around the world. It provides the highest standards of safety, quality, and design for EPC and O&M services, meeting its clients’ requirements exactly.
TUFF Group maintains global standards in its subsidiaries through centers of engineering and project execution excellence. To maximize returns, TUFF Group operates its subsidiaries in a decentralized manner to enable self-sustainability.
To build a world class engineering, project and asset management company supported by innovation and cost-effective solutions.
- To be an industry leader in the Oil & Gas, Infrastructure and Energy sector, by delivering quality and targeted engineering solutions.
- Delight customers through highly efficient and quality delivery, practicing highest standards of safety.
- Build challenging and rewarding careers for our people.
What we believe in
We value wisdom through the combination of knowledge and experience, leading to insightful breakthroughs. Through mastery, wefind better, viable ways to work through careful consideration.
We endow our people with the necessary aptitudes to execute their work and are fully committed to preserving the health and safety of our employees and the environment they thrive in.
Resilience through Adaptability
The strong survive not by being stubborn, but by adapting quickly and accurately to an ever changing environment. We stay agile, ready to shift or change our approach when challenges arise.
Passion for Collaboration
The solutions we deliver are the sum of our collective talents. The best results emerge from integrating a mix of different perspectives, talents, and experiences. That’s how we deliver every single time.
Three divisions, six specializations, a single identity
Capitalizing upon the rich and deep experience, transferable resources and expertise, TUFF provides specialized solutions across three divisions, unified under one vision, and shared values.
Health and Safety
TUFF Group AG believes that the protection of health, safety, the environment, and security (HSE&S) is integral to the achieving the company’s objectives. Its operational goals are clear: TUFF Group and its Subsidiaries are dedicated to providing Excellence and Sustainability, with NO accidents, NO harm to people, and NO damage to the natural and social environments in which it operates.
The Group’s global standards for continuous improvement are deemed an essential element of their balanced results and continued success. Its philosophies to add value for its customers, and lead with vision, inspiration, and integrity are evident in client satisfaction. Additionally, it places great emphasis on managing by process; Succeeding through people; nurturing creativity and innovation; and building partnerships and taking on responsibility for a sustainable future.
TUFF Group AG and its subsidiaries place a primary emphasis on achieving and maintaining quality in the delivery of its products and services. From the most senior management levels to the front line, there is an unbridled commitment to delivering the highest international standards of EPCIC services.
Its customers are the judge of this success, and the method by which the group measures its quality. TUFF Group’s proprietary Quality Management System is a process design developed by Tuff Offshore. It is leveraged throughout the business, extending the architectural structure and systematic approach that drives continuous improvement throughout the Tuff Offshore subsidiary, and other TUFF Group companies.
Tuff Group’s Quality Policy Principles of quality are a guiding force to the business, and consists of the following standards:
- Tuff Group AG and its companies will fulfil the quality and functional requirements of its customers at or above national or international standards which apply to the products or services it provides.
- The continual improvement of the Group’s processes and services is core to its strategy while tailoring its services to the precise needs of its customers.
- Diligence in its quality measurement is paramount to the effectiveness of The Group’s Quality Management System.
- Enhancement of TUFF Group’s systematic approach of using best practices at all stages of project execution.
- Believing in the People that make up TUFF Group AG. Continue developing competencies, empowerment, and greater accountabilities. Do this through excellent infrastructure, staff development programmes, and high levels of involvement and commitment from senior management.